Phoenix Arizona Restaurant and Liquor License Attorney
Restaurants and bars that plan to survive in today's competitive and litigious business environment must take a proactive stance or risk being faced with unanticipated legal problems. Such problems are often unwarranted, but may be costly and time-consuming to resolve. The professionals at the Law Offices of William D. Black work regularly with restaurateurs and bar owners in the Phoenix, Scottsdale and throughout Arizona to address their highly specialized needs. We are familiar with the unique legal issues which come up in the restaurant and bar industries and counsel clients regularly on a variety of such issues. We help Phoenix restaurateurs and bar owners establish their businesses, maintain their licensing, and minimize their legal risks. We also help with the legal aspects of acquiring and selling restaurants and bars and the liquor licensing associated therewith.
The advice and representation we provide includes:
- Business formation and organization including forming, maintaining, and dissolving corporations, limited liability companies and other business entities
- Negotiating and drafting commercial leases and investor agreements
- Counseling clients in the purchase and sale of restaurants and bars
- Representing clients in the registration of and protection of trade names, trademarks, and trade dress
- Preparation of liquor license and restaurant license applications, and defense against alleged license violations
- Consulting with clients on potential liability issues such as premises liability, Dram Shop liability, and other insurance matters
- Handling employment law disputes, including discrimination and sexual harassment claims
- Handling all types of civil litigation arising out of commercial and customer disputes
As an additional service to our clients, our firm publishes and distributes Arizona Restaurant and Liquor License Law Bulletin , a quarterly newsletter that provides regular updates on new laws and changes in present laws which affect the restaurant and bar industries. If you are interested in receiving a copy of the most recent newsletter free of charge, please complete the form on our Contact Us page , making sure to include all of your contact information.
For a consultation with a lawyer at the Law Offices of William D. Black, call 602.910.6144 or 1.888.349.3599 or contact us online .
Our fees in business law matters are reasonable and affordable. We accept credit cards.