Phoenix Intellectual Property Attorney
Intellectual property such as trademarks, copyrights, and technical innovations can be major corporate assets and deserve protection. But other forms of intellectual property such as trade secrets, customer lists, and business practices can be just as important to the profitability of a business. Many business people do not recognize the value of their intellectual property assets and fail to adequately protect them.
Phoenix intellectual property attorneys at the Law Offices of William D. Black are experienced in advising Arizona businesses in intellectual property matters. We advise and represent clients in matters involving:
- Selection and registration of trademarks and trade names
- Applications for copyright protection
- Resolving disputes relating to publicity and privacy rights
- Drafting and the negotiation of software development and marketing contracts
- Securing software licenses
- Counseling on the protection of trade secrets and trade dress
- Negotiation, enforcement, and defense of confidentiality and non-compete agreements
- Enforcement of intellectual property rights through demand letters, preliminary injunctions, litigation , and alternative dispute resolution techniques
We also represent clients in protecting their innovations, including licensing, negotiation of licenses with other parties, and prosecution and defense of infringement charges. Some of these cases become highly technical and in those cases, we team up with intellectual property specialists. In matters involving patents, we can refer our clients to experienced patent lawyers.
Just as you lock the doors to your business at night, you should also act to protect the value of your trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, and other intellectual property. The Law Offices of William D. Black can help you protect the value and realize the profit potential of all of your intellectual property assets.
Our fees in business law matters are reasonable and affordable. We do accept credit cards including VISA and Mastercard. In some limited instances, we will process business litigation cases on a contingency fee basis.
For a consultation with the Law Offices of William D. Black, call 602.910.6144 or 1.888.349.3599 or contact us online .